Job Title: Content Editor
· Analyse content requirement.
· Create and check content as per client requirements.
· Research, write and edit content for website & related corporate sites.
· Creating email newsletters.
· Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, company newsletter as needed.
· Contribute to/ update the company's social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter etc.
· Copy, edit and proofread all web/graphic content
· Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
· Excellent command on English communication skills.
· Grammatical and writing skills.
· Familiarity with internet marketing.
· Ability to write engaging and convincing content.
· Good knowledge of MS Office.
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast- paced, deadline- driven environment.
· BA / MA in English, Journalism, Mass Communication, Technical Writing or a related field.
· 1-4 years exp in writing for the Web, content management and internet research will be preferred.
Work Location: Wakad, Pune
Posted 2 months ago
2nd Floor, Pushpak Business Hub, , Pimpri Chinchwad, Pune, Maharashtra, 411033
meticulous is firmly committed to equal opportunity for everyone and is using a name-blind hiring process for this position.
All candidates will be treated in a fair and equal manner regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.