Who are we looking for?
A mid-senior level subject matter export to manage a critical project for one of our biggest client in Transport/shipping domain.The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology.
Work experience : 4 - 9 Years
Job Locations : Bangalore or Pune
Deep understanding of Cisco UCS, VMware, Hyper-Converged Infrastructure, Cloud Enablement
Progressive experience in virtual system analysis, design and support with knowledge of various network, compute and storage platforms.
Subject matter expert for Windows Server, VMware ESX infrastructure and Hyper Converged Infrastructure (HCI)
Responsible for Implementation, Maintenance, Support and troubleshooting of Microsoft Server Operating Systems, components, applications, clustering, MS DFS, VMware ESX Servers and Infrastructure. Experience in large scale Microsoft and VMware server operations.
6+ years strong experience with Windows 20xx server environments for build, maintain and support.
4+ years strong experience with VMWare servers in large multi-site environment and Hyper Converged Infrastructure (HCI).
Skills to be able to coordinate efforts across other technical teams
Experience with Microsoft Clustering, DFS, IIS, Security patching, DCCM, SCOM, Service Now,DPM, Backup Exec, Veritas Volume Manager, Active Directory, Exchange, SAN and NAS storage protocols, vSphere.
Strong troubleshooting skills for server Operating Systems and applications
Strong understanding and experience with networking, TCP/IP, server security, server load balancing
Strong understanding and experience with application installations, dependencies, and their relationships including application compatibility and co-existance
Candidate should have the knowledge of scripting using Python.
Candidate should have the Knowledge of DevOps technologies using Puppet/Ansible/Chef/SaltStack.
· Effective interpersonal, team building and communication skills
· Good verbal and written communications and presentation skills demonstrate an aptitude for assimilation of new technologies and solutions.
· Independently handle all consulting related activity and assist sales organization in driving the medium & large consulting opportunities.
· Preferable knowledge in competition products across networks, security and data center solutions.
· Should have worked in similar capacity in earlier organizations
· Desired Candidate Profile Industry IT-Hardware & Networking Qualification B. E / B. Tech in Electronics/Telecommunications computer science or equivalent degree in IT related field.
· Certification in Hyperconverged environment
What’s in for you?
· At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
· With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
· You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
· **(Include any other points specific to the team/ project is required)
About the practice/ Project:
· Leading North American shipment/transport dealing with technology projects in the area of migrations and cloud adoption. Client projects deals with cutting edge technology in banking space and the customer is a leader in technology adoption.
Who are we?
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Infrastructure services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise. Over the years we have left an indelible impression in the IT solutions domain with an impressive clientele and an extensive global presence. The accolades we have been garnering can be attributed to our undeterred focus in delivering quality solutions across verticals that meet the challenging requirements of our esteemed customers. Our integrated solutions offering is aimed at creating value for our customers, helping them in improving their business processes with minimum hassles and capital outlays.
WORK LOCATION((Specific to office) : BLR/Pune
BUDGET/ MAX CTC : Max upto 16 LPA (L5/L6)
Posted 7 months ago
Tvaksa Technologies is firmly committed to equal opportunity for everyone and is using a name-blind hiring process for this position.
All candidates will be treated in a fair and equal manner regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.